Covington FC is a competitive program that provides young athletes the opportunity to play against local, regional and national opposition with ability level formed teams. Competitive coaching focuses on skill development in the early years and tactical abilities in the later years.
Covington FC offers an environment for players looking to play at a highly competitive youth level while remaining part of a community-based, affordable local club. Our competitive program is comprised of teams, families, and players that prefer longer soccer seasons, more challenging training and game environments. An overview of our competitive team is as follows:
- Players are placed on teams by ability and commitment.
- Seasons: Fall season (August-November) and Spring season (January-April)
- Team Trainings 2-3 times per week plus additional opportunities.
- Teams compete in the Louisiana Classic Soccer League.
- Prospective players tryout through the Player Placement Process (PPP) each May/June. PPP registration is free.
- Teams also have the opportunity to play in soccer tournaments throughout the season.
2020/2021 Covington FC Kits